Fund Raising Opportunities
Turnkey Enterprises - Offers clothing drop-off sheds at no charge and pays your organization for each pound of clothes they pick up from your location.
Turnkey Enterprises, LLC and the EMS Council of New Jersey (NJSFAC) have partnered together to support the Council and individual squad’s fundraising needs. Turnkey’s fundraiser program has been supporting non-profit organizations since 2006. We collect clothing donations by teaming with organizations such as yours. The clothing we collect is used as clothing, not cut into rags. Turnkey will pay your organization for every pound of clothing collected from your donation shed every month.
- The easiest and most attractive used clothing recycling/fundraising program in the state
- Average sponsor earns between $100 and $200 per location (many earn much more)
- 8 x 10 foot donation sheds are installed at your organization.
- No cap or flat rates like other organizations - More donations equal more earnings
- Liability insurance provided
- Weekly pick-ups
- Payments issued monthly
- Sheds conform to all local ordinances.
- Turnkey takes care of all permit applications and fees
- Turnkey helps market and bring awareness to each location
- Tax receipts are provided for your residents.
- Risk free – No contracts to sign – If you don’t like our program/service we will remove within 2 weeks
- Turnkey will make an additional monetary donation to the Council for every squad that participates in our Program.